Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Team Thunder

Your 3.2 - 3.4 Test on Thursday is your final test of the year.  There are only going to be 10 questions on the test (each question is worth 10 points!!!).  As always, there will also be a bonus (worth 5 points).  With the exception of the bonus, every question will come directly from one of your three homework assignments from these sections.  The numbers and variables will be identical - no change whatsoever!  As I've told you over and over in class, although it's important to get the correct solution, the process is just as important at this point.  I will be grading every step of each problem on your test.  While you study for this test, make sure you aren't just getting the correct answer - make sure you're showing every step correctly.

If you are reading this, good for you for checking in with this blog.  Leave a comment (Wednesday night is the deadline since your test is Thursday) with your name (no last names), period, and one sentence with your plan for studying for this test.  That will get you one bonus point... :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andie
Period 6
To study for this test I will redo the homework and review my notes.
:)

Anonymous said...

Ethan Per.4
I plan to redo all the problems for the three homework assignments.

Anonymous said...

Maddi
Per.6
I plan on reviewing the hw worksheets and reviewing notes

Anonymous said...

Lauren W
Period 5
To study I will redo problems from my homework and notes.

Anonymous said...

Melissa
Period 4
I will review all the problems and notes that was in class and for homework.

Anonymous said...

Faith
Period:6
im going to redo my homework and review my notes.

Anonymous said...

Garlon period 4. I'm going to go on class zone and take the ch 8 test a, review notes and do 6 odds from each section

Anonymous said...

Eric Choy
Per.4
I plan to do my worksheets all over again

Anonymous said...

Ian, Period 6
I ate a burger and redid problems from the 3 worksheets and studied the formulas. :D

Mrs. Gunderson said...

Ian - I hope the burger was good :)

Anonymous said...

I am going to do all the HW problems I got wrong again, showing every step, until I get them correct every time. I love you, Ms. Schranz!

Lisa V. period 7