Monday, May 21, 2012

Team Columbia

Your 3.2 - 3.4 Test on Wednesday is your final test of the year.  There are only going to be 10 questions on the test (each question is worth 10 points!!!).  As always, there will also be a bonus (worth 5 points).  With the exception of the bonus, every question will come directly from one of your three homework assignments from these sections.  The numbers and variables will be identical - no change whatsoever!  As I've told you over and over in class, although it's important to get the correct solution, the process is just as important at this point.  I will be grading every step of each problem on your test.  While you study for this test, make sure you aren't just getting the correct answer - make sure you're showing every step correctly. 

If you are reading this, good for you for checking in with this blog.  Leave a comment (Tuesday night is the deadline since your test is Wednesday) with your name (no last names), period, and one sentence with your plan for studying for this test.  That will get you one bonus point... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom
Period 3
I will be doing each problem again as I state aloud the process of each step.

Anonymous said...

Cozette
Period 1
I will be redoing most of the problems from the three homework assigments and will be studying from my notes from class.

Anonymous said...

Zak
Period 1
I am going to redo every problem I got wrong and any I had trouble with and I will review the proper methods for each section.

Anonymous said...

Clarissa
Period 3
I reviewed my notes and I did any problems I didn't understand or got wrong.