Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Retake Test Info

Today was the day to sign up for the retake test...

If you forgot to sign up or if you want to change the time you chose, the deadline to do so is tomorrow (Thursday) at 7:40. I should be in my room most of the morning tomorrow. If I'm not there when you show up, I'm probably in the office - wait outside my room and I'll be there soon. I need to know how many copies to make - if you don't sign up by 7:40 tomorrow, you will not be able to do the retake.

Remember that in order to do the retake, you must have earned it by doing two things:
1. you must have passed (60% or higher) the Ch 4/7 Test
2. your grade on that test must have been the same as or better than your midtest

STUDY STUDY STUDY for the retake! It is EXTREMELY similar to the original midtest. Do the problems on the midtest over and over and over again. If you completely understand how to do every problem on that midtest, you will do very well on the retake.

Each time slot is 20 minutes long - you will not be given additional time. There will be 20 problems plus a bonus - just like the midtest you already took. Make sure that you can easily complete your midtest in less than 20 minutes.

Happy studying, and I know that I'm going to see some HUGE improvements on this retake :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms.Schranz, on Dec.16's homework, there's a typo on number 16

Mrs. Gunderson said...

Thanks - I just noticed that, too. Make it "4 km to 8 km"